CAPE TOWN: The Safety and Security Directorate said the remains of the Antipolis wreck washed ashore at 12 Apostles on Friday, 21 January 2022 but, the above Twitter user begs to differ, “I’m pretty sure the big swell was on Wednesday,” he tweeted.
The Antipolis, a Greek Tanker built in 1959, ran aground at Oudekraal in 1977.
- Mphe-Thuto Primary learner dies after falling under a bus
- JOHANNESBURG CENTRAL STATION COMMANDER LEADS BY EXAMPLE.
- Johannesburg step-father arrested for statutory rape
- Johannesburg Central law enforcement agencies weekend review
- Mozambican man appears in Johannesburg court for murder
The Getaway Magazine says, “A recent swell causing a surge of extremely large waves on Wednesday 19 and Thursday, 20 January might have dislodged the wreck. It was situated in a Marine Protected Area within the Karbonkelberg restricted area.”
Article written by Constance van Niekerk, Editor of Afrique Beat News. Email: email@example.com