Life has proved to be a classroom, full of tests and lessons! As I grow older, I realise that some of the things I have come across were simply lessons. The reason why they kept on happening to me is becasue I kept failing the tests.
Here are some of the lessons life has taught me:
- Never trust a person. Someone once said, ‘trust but not too much’. I say, never trust a person. People are simply full of promises and lies!
- The 3Ls: There’s love, like and lust. Know the difference.
- Never ever force a relationship. Whether it is a friendship, kinship or romantic relationship, don’t force yourself on people.
- Stay away from people without a vision. All they do is waste your time!
- Where you put your focus on, is where you are going. So don’t focus on the past, you are not going there.
- Do not fear adversity. It introduces you to yourself. You discover things about yourself when faced with adversity. Like, are you a warrior or a worrier?
That’s just about all for now. Have a great week ahead. Stay safe. Do subscribe to my blog to recieve email notifications of new posts.